MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c938381
 Today, Friday the 19-04-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G0DN1096.ZIP   785,517 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - DOSd
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.
 G17GN032.ZIP   423,808 Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive - Genecyst:
                        Genecyst V0.32
                        MEGADRIVE - MSDOS
 G5EN1096.ZIP   781,495 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - DOSd
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.
 GDCNC109.ZIP   786,679 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - DOSd
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.

 >Area  : G_EMUL.LIN     : GamesNet: Emulator for LINUX
 GC0DG123.ZIP   340,846 Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive - DGen:
                        DGen V1.23 Source
                        MEGADRIVE - Linux
 340,846     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 3.x
 G1FN1096.ZIP   547,731 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - Windows
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.
 G29N1096.ZIP   550,559 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - Windows
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.
 G56NC109.ZIP   553,570 NeoCPS vR1.09 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos MAME - Windows
                        This is a special port of MAME that only
                        supports Neo Geo and CPS1/2 games.

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN NT
 G03D1213.ZIP   268,195 Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive - DGen:
                        DGen V1.21
                        MEGADRIVE - Win NT
 268,195     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F0DHRSP2.ZIP 3,946,547 FS2002 Harrier II PLUS Supersonic M 3
                        This is a JUST FOR FUN supersonic Mach
                        3.0 . Minimum landing speed 0 Knots. Very
                        stable at low and maximum speeds. Easy to
                        fly and land. Ideal for carrier landing.
                        Challenging for building top landing. Two
                        different models. Panel and sounds
                        included. Model and Paint by Jim Atkins.
                        Panel by Rob Barendregt. Fs2002
                        adaptation and flight dynamics by
                        Alejandro Villa Fs2002 adaptation and
                        flight dynamics by Alejandro Villa
 F39MZV10.ZIP 3,599,822 FS2002 Vickers Super VC-10. Mozambique -
                        Eastern African flag 70 s Collection Full
                        moving parts and night effects. Photoreal
                        Panel and full interior with UP views.
                        FSDS Model by David Maltby. Panel and
                        Paint by Mario Coelho. Panel and Paint by
                        Mario Coelho.

 >Area  : G_TRAIN        : GamesNet: Trainer
 T92_VPT2.ZIP     5,032 V.I.P. Trainer 2
 TC7_WRM2.ZIP    46,269 Worms Blast Trainer 2
 51,301      bytes in 2   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)