MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c93af93
 Today, Friday the 19-04-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : GFD.NET.LS     : GFD [NET]: LAN SERVER and NETVIEW
 NET3101.ZIP     10,329 REXX scripts to handle error NET3101 in Lan
                        Server.
                        A Windows 2000 client can use all the
                        resources on
                        a LAN server (this a bug in the redirector i
                        w2k).
                        We have received the following REXX scripts
                        from IBM.
                        The scripts will disconnect all w2k sessions
                        that
                        have been inactive for 10 min.
 10,329      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 PC1KFK20.ZIP   107,037 KFK 2.0 - FreeWare
                        KFK for Katarn corp s File Kutter is a
                        very useful piece of software for every
                        day. It splits large files into smaller
                        files and rebuilds them easily which is
                        very useful when you want to store large
                        files on floppies.
 107,037     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P21CLR40.ZIP 1,731,432 COLOR WHEEL EXPERT 4.0 - ShareWare
                        When you use this to select a color 12
                        harmonious colors are displayed in the
                        accompanying boxes.
 P4FBRS30.ZIP 1,595,714 BABAROSA GIF ANIMATOR 3.0 - ShareWare
                        Create professional animated GIFs
                        quickly. Animations can be quickly
                        assembled from imported images. Built-in
                        image editor and screen capture Powerful
                        optimization engine Support for 13 image
                        formats Transparency color editor AVI
                        exportation
 PBFS2053.ZIP 1,935,121 S-PICVIEW 2.05.325 - ShareWare
                        S-PicView is a simple powerful and fast
                        image viewer. This program offers
                        thumbnail previewing slideshow and batch
                        format conversion and resizing.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 PE3KL104.ZIP 5,125,457 KOALA HTML 1.0.4 - ShareWare
                        Koala HTML allows you to create your own
                        Web pages. Simply click on the format
                        that you desire and enter your text.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
                        distribution. If you maintain mailing
                        lists or if you regularly send messages
                        to large groups of recipients group mail
                        will be your savior.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.NE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Network
 P0FLNS40.ZIP   946,943 LAN SEARCH PRO 4.0 - ShareWare
                        This tool searches a LAN for all kinds of
                        files. You can set up filters and search
                        resources with restricted access. You can
                        ignore specified computers or concentrate
                        on specific servers or network folders
                        only. Search hidden resources and IP
                        subnetworks.
 946,943     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 PA0NTK50.ZIP 1,333,322 NETKEYS ULTRA 5.0 - DemoWare
                        Netkeys ULTRA is an Internet security
                        suite that provides top-notch protection.
                        Online privacy and Parental Controls.
                        Firewall and Virus protection. E-mail
                        blocking for POP3 and Web e-mail. Program
                        time and password controls.
                        InternetCloaking. CookieScrambler. Note:
                        Your default password is yahoo and yippee
                        until you change it. This is also stated
                        in the installation itself.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P3EN2457.ZIP 3,246,582 INSTALLWIZARD 2.45 BUILD 7000 - FreeWare
                        This can help you create
                        professional-quality installation
                        wizards. Using the simple wizard
                        interface you can install from network
                        edit the registry and add uninstall
                        support.
 P6FCPK50.ZIP 1,506,903 CPUKEYS 5.0 - DemoWare
                        CPUkeys is designed to hide in the depths
                        of your system recording and monitoring
                        every action that takes place on your
                        system. These programs can be blocked:
                        Any Windows program Renamed programs for
                        the people who try to be sneaky MS-DOS
                        programs Control programs System programs
                        CPUkeys also has a historian feature.
                        This will show the history on the
                        machine. The history can be viewed in a
                        number of ways: Viewing by blocked
                        programs Activated programs Passwords
                        used Programs stopped Administrator
                        alerts not run at times too.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Video, conferemces
 P73RM134.ZIP 1,722,090 REMOTEVIEW AND WATCHER THE WATCHER 1.34 -
                        ShareWare
                        This software is used for video
                        surveillance with your Web cam. Just hook
                        up the Watcher program on a remote
                        computer. The remote viewer works by IP
                        so you can use it from pretty much
                        anywhere. Note: There are two downloads
                        for this application. RemoteView is the
                        default download for this listing. To the
                        right of the review you can download the
                        Watcher to finish the set or by clicking
                        on this link .
 PDEV3952.ZIP 4,638,157 VIDEO CAPTURIX 2001 3.95 BUILD 218 -
                        ShareWare
                        This utility captures film footage
                        through the use of captured images as
                        frames or streaming video. It outputs in
                        AVI with tons of customizable options.
 PEDRM134.ZIP 1,360,537 REMOTEVIEW AND WATCHER 1.34 - ShareWare

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)