MSGID: 73:1050/0@RANet 2cad5fed
 Today, Monday the 13-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (73:1050/0) following fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 3.x
 G02SPD11.ZIP   552,466 Super Pasofami v1.1a - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        I don t know anything about this emulator
                        except that it s in japanese it s
                        crippleware it has no sound and it s very
                        unstable. Don t waste your time with this
                        one.
 G27S9136.ZIP   651,031 Snes9x French v1.36 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        This is simply Snes9X translated into
                        French.
 G42SPW13.ZIP   382,241 Super Pasofami v1.3a - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        I don t know anything about this emulator
                        except that it s in japanese it s
                        crippleware it has no sound and it s very
                        unstable. Don t waste your time with this
                        one.
 G57SNSHT.ZIP   770,358 SNEShout v3.2 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        Based on the Snes9x 1.37 core this
                        emulator features a few few minor tweaks
                        and one major improvment SNES games cna
                        be played using the Japanese version of
                        ViaVoice. It comes with voice mappings
                        for Street Fighter 2 and Puyo Puyo 2 but
                        more can always be made. This version
                        comes with the option of making the
                        interface in Japanese Chinese BIG5 or
                        English.
 G71S9976.ZIP   532,822 Snes9x Unofficial vBeta 9.9.7 -
                        Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        This is a unofficial version which is
                        based on the sources from Snes9X 1.37c.
 G89SNSX9.ZIP   720,352 Snes9x German v1.31 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        This is simply Snes9X translated into
                        German.
 GC8SN003.ZIP   126,996 SNESGT v0.0 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        SNESGT is written by Gigo and Hii. It is
                        still in its early stages.
 GEESX994.ZIP 1,225,136 Snes9x Unofficial Source vBeta 9.9.4 -
                        Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        This is a unofficial version which is
                        based on the sources from Snes9X 1.37c.
 GFES9976.ZIP   534,542 Snes9x Unofficial vBeta 9.9.7 -
                        Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SNES - Windows
                        This is a unofficial version which is
                        based on the sources from Snes9X 1.37c.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Sound
 F02F4230.ZIP 3,567,447 ATR 42-300 by F. S nchez-Casta er ATR
                        42-300 in Avianova livery. Designed by F.
                        S nchez-Casta er for FS2002. Includes
                        virtual cockpit custom panel and gauges.
                        Custom sound.cfg also provided. ATR
                        42-300 in Avianova livery. Designed by F.
                        S nchez-Casta er for FS2002. Includes
                        virtual cockpit custom panel and gauges.
                        Custom sound.cfg also provided.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 FSAOM129.ZIP 5,466,492 Program name: FS Addon Manager Filename:
                        FSAddonMgr_129.zip Version: 0.06.129 Beta
                        Author: Manfred Murer Simulator:
                        Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Std/Pro
                        License: Freeware until final release
                        Free License of final release for active
                        testers 15 Shareware for final release FS
                        Addon Manager Version 0.06 Beta RC2 FS
                        Addon Manager is a great brand new
                        Software for managing addons to Microsoft
                        Flight Simulator 2002. You may easily
                        import your existing Aircraft Panels
                        Soundsand Sceneries. You may assign
                        panels and sounds to aircraft as you
                        whish. You may also install new aircraft
                        directly from most distribution ZIP files
                        you may have downloaded. The
                        comprehensive Hangar management allows
                        you to manage and configure your addons
                        off your live FS2002 installation. The
                        quick and easy one-click scenery
                        management lets you keep on disk just
                        those currently used. You may compress
                        addons into ZIP packages while saving up
                        to 75 of the diskpace and still having
                        the addons ready for use. As a unique
                        feature AOM lets you directly share
                        addons with your friends via email. Such
                        received addons can be installed with one
                        click directly from emails. Features to
                        come over the next weeks: - Install
                        sceneries from ZIPs - ...and a lot more
                        The software is currently being
                        developped but is released to public in
                        Beta stage to allow the author to gather
                        as much input as possible from users for
                        the further development. The first final
                        release is planned for mid June 2002.
                        Until then Betas will be released about
                        twice per month. Send your suggestions
                        and/or bug reports to: Author: Manfred