MSGID: 73:1050/0@RANet 2cb01480
 Today, Thursday the 16-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (73:1050/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 96ARS421.ZIP   208,032 ARISTON BACKGAMMON 4.21 - ShareWare
                        So you like Backgammon I assume. After
                        all you did click on a link to get this
                        far. Are you ready for a Backgammon
                        challenge Get ready Ariston Backgammon is
                        a great game in more ways than one. First
                        off the board is arranged really nice.
                        The graphics are crisp and the layout is
                        simple to understand. If you like
                        animation you ll get your fill in this
                        game. Secondly the game really works with
                        you. Ariston Backgammon will save your
                        position. Oops you made a mistake in your
                        move No problem you can take back moves
                        How many games will let you fix up a
                        boo-boo Play against the computer or a
                        human friend it s up to you You can also
                        use the mouse or keyboard to play the
                        game. This is a nice feature because some
                        people feel more comfortable with a mouse
                        than a keyboard and vice versa. All in
                        all this is a really nice program. It s
                        quite a challenge I got beat on more than
                        one occasion. Ariston Backgammon is ready
                        to challenge YOU
 208,032     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P18K1041.ZIP 5,251,717 KIOSK ADVANTAGE LITE 1.04.1 - DemoWare
                        Transform your Web site and PC for
                        Internet kiosk use. Kiosk mode Kiosk
                        Attract Loop mode Kiosk timers Automated
                        Web site scanning and navigation
                        restrictions User security Operating
                        system security and lockdown

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk