MSGID: 73:1050/0@RANet 2cb067e0
 Today, Thursday the 16-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (73:1050/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F30BLCK6.ZIP   251,988 This is my first repaint for IL2
                        sturmovik. A simple representation of
                        BF109G Black 6 minus the ID number
                        becuase the IL2 graphics overwrite
                        aircraft numbers This file is dedicated
                        to the late Mark Hannah. Comments to
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
                        visit http://
                        .cunnington75.freeserve.co.uk/flightsim
                        This is my first repaint for IL2
                        sturmovik. A simple representation of
                        BF109G Black 6 minus the ID number
                        becuase the IL2 graphics overwrite
                        aircraft numbers This file is dedicated
                        to the late Mark Hannah. Comments to
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
                        visit http://
                        .cunnington75.freeserve.co.uk/flightsim
 F98TZ752.ZIP 2,677,509 FS2002 ATA 757-200. American Trans Air
                        Boeing 757 for Flight Simulator 2002.
                        Includes special night lighting moving
                        gear moving rudder moving flaps and other
                        special effects. This is in ATA s
                        brand-new livery. Original Model by Lee
                        Rosario repainted in ATA colors with
                        permission by Zach Palmese. FS.com
                        manager: can you please use small.gif as
                        the small screenshot that goes near the
                        description I would really appreciate
                        this. Thank you for all you do

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk