MSGID: 73:1050/0@RANet 2cb0afac
 Today, Thursday the 16-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (73:1050/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G54BRS21.ZIP   110,344 BRSMS v1.21 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SMS-GG - DOS
                        This is a Sega Master System and Game
                        Gear emulator. It runs full speed on a
                        486 DX-66 and has sound emulated
                        including voice support. Most games are
                        playable although a few still do not work
                        correctly. It even has serial cable
                        support It s definitely worth a download
                        for those with slow computers as well as
                        those who want a great SMS/GG emulator
                        which does not cost any money.
 GA6STRM0.ZIP   223,698 st0rm Source v1.0 Beta - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos GENESIS - DOS
                        st0rm is a primitive emulator that has a
                        compatibility rate of less than 50 .
                        There is no sound and it s very slow. The
                        source is now available since the project
                        is basically been discontinued.
 GBACL011.ZIP   796,504 Calypso vBeta Build 011 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SMS-GG - DOS
                        Here s the newest of the SMS/GG emulators
                        and this one while it doesn t look like
                        much now has high hopes. The author wants
                        it to become a multi-emulator for all
                        Sega systems in existance. Currently it
                        has relatively low compatibility some
                        sound support and uses the RAZE Z80
                        engine. Give it a try.
 GE9STRM0.ZIP   245,615 st0rm v1.0 Beta - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos GENESIS - DOS
                        st0rm is a primitive emulator that has a
                        compatibility rate of less than 50 .
                        There is no sound and it s very slow. The
                        source is now available since the project
                        is basically been discontinued.

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 3.x
 G33FLSMS.ZIP    40,837 FoolsSMS vv.01 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SMS-GG - Windows
                        Sega Master System emulator written using
                        Marat s old z80 core. The compatibility
                        is high but the emulator has no sound.
 G89CH030.ZIP   194,524 CHASMS v0.30 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SMS-GG - Windows
                        This fairly recent emulator coded by the
                        author of the Verge RPG-creation engine
                        is a promising new SMS/GG emulator with a
                        GUI that resembles the old NESticle GUI.
                        While it s nowhere as good as MEKA yet it
                        has a number of features that MEKA doesn
                        t have such as a Pro Action Replay cheat
                        finder. This looks to be one of the
                        better emulators available. Pick it up.
 G91SDLZP.ZIP    94,803 FoolsSMS Required SDL v1.2.2 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SMS-GG - Windows
                        Sega Master System emulator written using
                        Marat s old z80 core. The compatibility
                        is high but the emulator has no sound.
 GC7SGMNZ.ZIP   478,747 SEGAEmu v0.52 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos GENESIS - Windows
                        SEGAEmu emulates the Sg-1000 Sega Master
                        System/Game Gear Sega CD and SEGA Genesis
                        but we will keep it here on the SEGA
                        Genesis emulators page for now. Try it
                        out it might become one of your
                        favourites You can download plugins for
                        the emulator at www.atani-software.net
                        The Emulator translated to Norwegian.
 808,911     bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 FF9T3351.ZIP 2,114,103 FS2002 FS2002 pro Lockheed T-33A Shooting
                        Star This model is a reproduction of the
                        famous American aircraft trainer. Here is
                        an example textured to represent
                        T-33A-15-LO Serial Number 58-0510
                        assigned to the 49th Fighter Interceptor
                        Squadron Griffiss AFB New York C1983 The
                        3D model made with FSDS features full
                        moving parts airbrake recessed wheel
                        wells nose wheel steering and pilots in a
                        virtual cockpit. File contains also a
                        panel. Visual Model by Massimo Taccoli.
                        Original Textures by Gerardo Taccoli
                        Repainted by R.L. Sisco MSgt USAF Retired
                        last Crew Chief of this aircraft. Air and
                        panel file by Bruce Thorson. Original
                        bitmap panel by Phil Perrot. Copyright
                        May 2002 Copyright May 2002

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk