MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cbf8610
 Today, Friday the 31-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: GFD.APP.MMPM           : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 CWMM022E.ZIP   474,265 CW-Multimedia classes V0.2.2 (C) Chris Wohlgemuth
                        2001-2002. WPS classes for seamless integration of
                        MP3 and OGG files into the WPS. Standard WPS audio
                        menues like any other audio file. Information page
                        in the settings notebook about audio character
 CWMM022G.ZIP   475,931 CW-Multimedia classes V0.2.2
                        (C) Chris Wohlgemuth 2001-2002
                        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/5785/
                        http://www.os2world.com/cdwriting

                        WPS classes for seamless integration of MP3 and OGG
                        files into the WPS. Standard WPS audio menues like
                        any other audio file.
                        Information page in the settings notebook about
                        audio
                        characteristics.
                        ID3 page for MP3 files for viewing and setting.
                        Audio and ID3 information shown in details view.
                        The classes were known as CW-audio-classes.

                        Media-Folder class to play any known audio file.
                        Use it as your favorite MP3-player.
                        CD player with FreeDB support

                        Requires: OS/2 Warp 4 or eCS, MMOS2 and EMX runtime
                        09d fix4

                        cw-mmclasses-0_2_2-ger.zip - german version
                        cw-mmclasses-0_2_2-eng.zip - english version

                        Licence:
                        This package is provided 'as is' for free.
 950,196     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.PRNT           : GFD OS/2 [SYS]: Printer Drivers
 PLOTTERS.EXE   327,735 IBM Plotter printer driver for OS/2. Printer driver
                        level 30.765. English release.
 PLOTTRDE.EXE   330,220 IBM Plotter printer driver for OS/2. Printer driver
                        level 30.765. German release
 657,955     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.TOOL           : GFD [SYS]: Miscellaneous Tools for the ....
 FS.ZIP          25,559 FS is an OS/2 command line utility that shows the
                        free and total space on each partiton starting with
                        the C: drive or partition.
 25,559      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 C0ACVTH2.ZIP       643 Civilization 2: Test of Time - cheat
 C0A_THSM.ZIP     5,061 The Sum of All Fears Cheat Codes
 C12CWGH2.ZIP     1,071 Civil War Generals 2: Grant Lee Sherman -
                        cheat
 C31CVNTH.ZIP       671 CivilNet - cheat
 C4CLVBRH.ZIP     2,733 Clive Barker s Undying - cheat
 C4CVCLPH.ZIP     1,151 Civilization: Call to Power - cheat
 C57CVLWC.ZIP       570 Civil War Collection - cheat
 C6BCVMP2.ZIP       660 Civilization 2 Multiplayer Gold Edition -
                        cheat
 C99CVH33.ZIP     2,375 Civilization 3 - cheat
 CC0CVBGH.ZIP       540 Civilwar: Blue amp The Grey - cheat
 CF5CVCT2.ZIP       537 Civilization: Call to Power 2 - cheat
 16,012      bytes in 11  file(s)

 >Area: G_DIFF                 : GamesNet: NodeDiff GamesNet
 GAMEDIFF.A51       166 GamesNet NodeDiff KW 21/2002
 166         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_EMUL.DOS             : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G33NS011.ZIP    19,437 Ultimate NES v0.11 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - DOS
                        UNES can currently run few NES games. It
                        has not been updated recently and it has
                        probably been discontinued. This isn t
                        worth a download. Guess it can t be all
                        that ultimate .
 G56PLS02.ZIP    59,314 PlasticNES v0.2 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - DOS
                        This emulator is NextFCE with some of the
                        bugs worked out. Other than that nothing
                        much else is known since it is a port off
                        of a japanese emulator.
 G9ASLPNS.ZIP   130,384 SleepNES v0.01 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - DOS
                        This NES emulator is written by
                        SkulleateR. So far it only a few mappers
                        and it doesn t have sound. It s not
                        really worth a download right now but it
                        may get better in the future.
 GB6RD015.ZIP   219,467 RADARnes v0.3 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - DOS
                        This emulator the first fruit from the
                        RADARemu team features a GUI somewhat
                        limited mapper support 0 1 2 3 4 partial
                        7 full CPU emulation and nearly complete
                        PPU emulation. There s also sound and
                        joystick support.
 GD8T2047.ZIP    37,519 TNES v2.047 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - DOS
                        This emulator is by Paul Robson of GB97
                        NESA and A26 fame. It has much better
                        mapper support than NESA did. It also has
                        Game Genie support joystick support and
                        on-the-fly saving. The sound is emulated
                        through Adlib. It hasn t been updated
                        since its f irst release so the future
                        looks grim for TNES.
 466,121     bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area: G_EMUL.WIN             : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 3.x
 G75LTZP.ZIP    246,512 Ultee v 0.1.3 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - Windows
                        This NES emulator is coded in Delphi. It
                        supports most of the average mappers. It
                        also uses DirectX for rendering. It might
                        be worth a try.
 G9DLTSZP.ZIP   192,351 Ultee Source v0.1.3 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - Windows
                        This NES emulator is coded in Delphi. It
                        supports most of the average mappers. It
                        also uses DirectX for rendering. It might
                        be worth a try.
 GD6PR020.ZIP   273,881 Pretendo v0.20 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - Windows
                        Pretendo is a NES emulator that uses
                        DirectX. It supports full screen 320x240
                        and windowed display modes. It has
                        average compatibility but there is no
                        sound or joystick support yet. It s not
                        worth a download right now but keep an
                        eye on it. This is the Work In Progress
                        beta. It has a lot of work done over
                        version 0.04 but it s work in progress so
                        it has a lot of new bugs and stuff.
 GDESD017.ZIP    64,440 SadNES v0.17 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - Windows
                        Although this NES emulator doesn t have a
                        high compatibility rate and lacks sound
                        it is extremely fast should run well on a
                        P120 . For those with low-end systems you
                        might want to give this a go.
 GFFSW040.ZIP   179,298 SwNES v0.40 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos NES - Windows
                        This NES emulator is written by Scott Wu
                        and it s not in Englsih. It has average
                        compatibility and decent sound. It might
                        be worth a try. You have to download the
                        first version and apply all the updates
                        sequentially to get SwNES to work
                        correctly.
 956,482     bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRPORT       : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F50DYNV4.ZIP 2,588,232 FS2002 Adelaide South Australia. Version
                        4 As Close as it Gets is a very highly
                        detailed version. This package includes
                        Adelaide Airport enhancements Parlands
                        Staticaircraft plus many other features
                        including Glenelg Port Stanvac Torrens
                        Island also includes Mt. Lofty and a
                        great deal more. By Roger Leupold By
                        Roger Leupold

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.FS2002        : GamesNet: FS FS2002 Related
 F86DB737.ZIP 1,504,690 FS2002 DEUTSCHE BA BOEING 737-400 Repaint
                        of the default Boeing 737-400 by Mutas
                        Sibai by Mutas Sibai

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.SCENERY       : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 FE4SVZ12.ZIP 1,171,857 FS2002 - London South Bank Scenery V2
                        Scenery for London South Bank area
                        updated using photoreal textures.
                        Includes the London Eye Shell Centre and
                        Waterloo Station. By Ralph Pegram By
                        Ralph Pegram

 >Area: G_INFO                 : GamesNet: Infos
 GN020531.ZIP    18,036 GamesNet InfoFile KW 21/2002
 18,036      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_LINUX.ARCADE         : GamesNet: LINUX Arcade games
 K96DW310.ZIP    26,295 3D WORMS 1.0 - ShareWare
                        In this game you are a worm and you don t
                        want to run into your own body or the
                        edge of the game board. You do want to
                        eat the apples however. The only problem
                        is that your body gets longer as time
                        goes on.
                        Orig.: worms-1.0-1.i386.rpm
 26,295      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_LINUX.UPD            : GamesNet: LINUX Game Updates
 U9EJ2103.ZIP   577,382 Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast dedicated
                        server 1.03a
 577,382     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_MISCAD               : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G32ZG150.ZIP   231,254 ZOOGI 1.B.50 - AdWare
                        With this online community of gamers you
                        simply sign up for a login and within
                        seconds you ll find others in the
                        community that play the games you like.
 231,254     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_NODE                 : GamesNet: Nodelists
 GAMESNET.A51    92,270 GamesNet NodeList KW 21/2002
 92,270      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_TRAIN                : GamesNet: Trainer
 T94_THLD.ZIP   173,926 The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Trainer
 173,926     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_UHS                  : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 NDREW2.ZIP      50,769 UHS: Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 27-Jun-01
 NDREW3.ZIP     125,045 UHS: Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted
                        Mansion
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 15-Jun-01
 175,814     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: TGM.WXP.MAIL           : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P85MLS31.ZIP 1,232,911 MAILSWEEP 3.1 - ShareWare
                        MailSweep allows you to browse your
                        mailbox and view sender subject size
                        priority and header information prior to
                        downloading messages from the server.
                        Other features allow you to delete
                        selected messages view message bodies and
                        save message lists to a file for offline
                        browsing. MailSweep supports Windows and
                        KOI8-R code pages. It also supports
                        multiple accounts and offers an AutoMail
                        utility with which you can check new mail
                        automatically.

 >Area: TGM.WXP.SOUND          : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 P04M3230.ZIP   942,414 MP3 FINDER 2.30 - ShareWare
                        This is handy tool to search your LAN for
                        files especially MP3s. It uses a
                        multithreaded search engine and allows
                        you to configure frequent searches.
 P09B2002.ZIP 12,184,68 BLAZE MEDIA PRO 2002J - ShareWare
                        This media player is causing a commotion
                        in both audio and video circles. Its
                        lengthy list of options gives it a
                        well-deserved healthy reputation and
                        profound title. Audio and video
                        conversion: Audio and data CD recording:
                        Audio editing and recording: This fully
                        supports: read/write Filters include:
                        Band Pass The editor supports:
                        Uncompressed WAV Compressed WAV ADPCM
                        A-LAW U-LAW ALF2 G.726 Skinnability and
                        preferences: The playlist: Calamity Note:
                        This program requires a Pentium class
                        processor 64 MB RAM a 30 MB hard drive a
                        sound card and a CD-ROM drive.
 13,127,102  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: TGM.WXP.WWW            : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P03MZ103.ZIP 10,865,55 MOZILLA 1.0 RELEASE CANDIDATE 3 -
                        GPLWare
                        Mozilla has become a very powerful
                        Internet browser with the very best
                        standards compliance and fast accurate
                        rendering of Web pages. What you see in
                        Mozilla today is what you ll get in
                        Netscape and other software projects
                        later on. Note: Applications that allow
                        end users to encrypt their own data must
                        meet the U.S. Bureau of Export
                        Administration BXA requirements as
                        described at BXA s Encryption Web Site
 P5BN4220.ZIP 2,238,550 NETI 4.2.209 - FreeWare
                        Neti is a peer-to-peer search engine and
                        bookmark sharing program.
 P6FNT701.ZIP 1,655,246 NETSCAPE 7.0 RELEASE 1 - FreeWare
                        Netscape has always held the reputation
                        of building one of the best browsers on
                        the market. It is a definitive browser
                        with lots of added features that may make
                        it your new choice if you aren t already
                        using it. A long list of added features
                        includes: My Sidebar: a number of tabs
                        that link directly to stock quotes chat
                        messengers and whatever else you need
                        Convenient and flexible searches Multiple
                        mail accounts and identities Integrated
                        AOL instant messenger Privacy tools
                        Interface composed of XML XUL CSS and
                        Javascript Integration with Real Player
                        WinAmp and Net2Phone Note: Tucows cannot
                        make Netscape 6.0 128-bit available
                        outside the U.S. due to U.S. export
                        restrictions therefore the download is
                        not available directly from this site.
                        Download the 128-bit Netscape 6.0 here.
 P96FST51.ZIP 1,449,403 FAST BROWSER PRO 5.1 - ShareWare
                        This application lets you open up to 180
                        Web pages at once and has a very unique
                        refreshing design. Note: The voice
                        function supports up to 10 languages:
                        English Dutch French German Italian