MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cbfc01b
 Today, Friday the 31-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_ADVENT               : GamesNet: Adventures
 928TS703.ZIP   181,756 TSAREVNA 7.03 - ShareWare
                        You re a little man in the world of
                        Tsarevna a world quite different from our
                        own. The King says that the only man that
                        can marry his daughter is the man who
                        knows her real name. The princess real
                        name has been kept a secret and it s your
                        mission to find out her name so you can
                        marry her. Tsarevna is comprised of
                        different cities and areas like New City
                        Kremlin and Outer Town. Be sure to visit
                        the Tsarevna Web page before you play to
                        get the information and history on each
                        of these cities. You will also find a
                        complete walkthrough.
 181,756     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_DENK                 : GamesNet: Mind Games
 9CBDM315.ZIP 2,731,965 3D MORRIS 1.5 - ShareWare
                        3D Morris is a new twist on the classic
                        Egyptian strategy game 9 Men s Morris.
                        According to Lobstersoft the original
                        game dates back 3 000 years The game is
                        fairly simple even though the rules seem
                        complex and highly addictive. There s an
                        interactive tutorial that will help you
                        to learn the rules of the game. The full
                        version will let you change the game
                        board The space station looks cool but
                        only the standard board works in this
                        demo. Think of it as checkers and
                        tic-tac-toe all in one Want hints They re
                        available but optional. Try four
                        different skill levels Full version also
                        contains access to the Gamer s Club which
                        lets you play the game with people all
                        around the world. If you do good enough
                        your score will be submitted and everyone
                        can see it. Good Luck

 >Area: G_FUN                  : GamesNet: Fun-, wheel- & juxgames
 25DCNR19.ZIP 4,166,543 COIN ORGANIZER DELUXE 1.9 - ShareWare
                        This software lets coin collectors
                        hobbyists dealers and clubs organize
                        catalog and manage their collections on
                        their PCs.
 9F4RBT13.ZIP 1,270,027 ORBITRON 1.3 - FreeWare
                        Orbitron will localize satellites for a
                        given time interval. NORAD SGP4/SDP4
                        prediction models 1000 satellites can be
                        loaded from TLE file Real-time mode
                        Simulation mode

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk