MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cc7beec
 Today, Friday the 07-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_CARD                 : GamesNet: Card type games
 G8CBSL30.ZIP 9,491,319 ABSOLUTE PATIENCE 3.0 - ShareWare
                        Absolute Solitare is easily one of the
                        best solitare games to ever grace my
                        computer. The sheer scope of the game
                        namely the 352 different versions is
                        reason enough to download.

 >Area: PASNLIST               : [PAS] Pascal-Net Nodelists
 REG4500.Z58        586 Pascal-Net Region 45 Nodelist Day-158
 586         bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)