MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cd07a0a
 Today, Sunday the 16-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: GFD.APP.FILE           : GFD [APP]: File- and Disk-Manager
 RM_GER.ZIP      27,008
 27,008      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.APP.MISC           : GFD [APP]: All other stuff than those
 ODIN0615.ZIP 3,967,177 Odin binaries and dlls, dated 15.06.2002,
                        weekly build. Odin is the name of the project
                        and software that allows users to run Win32
                        (Windows 95 and Windows NT) applications in
                        OS/2 Warp operating system natively, as if
                        they were native OS/2 programs.

 >Area: GFD.APP.MMPM           : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 TVH_113R.ZIP   106,127 T&V HappyPlayer version 1.13. T&V HappyPlayer
                        PCI TV tuner application. T&V HappyPlayer is
                        an OS/2 television application which works
                        with PCI TV tuner cards, based on Brooktree
                        BT848A or higher chip. Now with full nVidia
                        support!
 WVCLI.ZIP      313,454 Warp Vision CLI (command line). An AVI (MPEG4, DivX),
                        MPEG, VCD video player for OS/2. The goal of the
                        WarpVision project is to create an OS/2 mutimedia
                        player that supports the latest formats and the
                        latest hardware features. Author: Vlad Stelmahovsky
 419,581     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.CONTROL            : GFD [INTERNAL]: Control Files
 20020615.CTL        30 GFD Controldatei
 30          bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.INF.MISC           : GFD [INF]: Miscellaneous Informations
 VERA60.ZIP     184,631 V.E.R.A. Version 6.0
                        (C) Copyright 1993-2002 O.Heidelbach

                        Verzeichnis EDV-Relevanter Akronyme
                        Von 100VG ueber ROTFL bis ZZF...

                        Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms
                        From 100VG to ROTFL up to ZZF...
 184,631     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.INT.MISC           : GFD [INTERNAL]: ServerListen
 GFDFILES.ZIP   865,692 GFD-Fileliste vom 15/06/02
 GFDNEW.ZIP      10,430 GFD-New-Fileliste vom 15/06/02
 876,122     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.NET.CONN           : GFD OS/2 [NET]: SLIP, PPP, UUCP, Proxies
 I303RC7U.ZIP   544,024 (v3.03) ISDNPM - Release Candidate 7 UPD
                        ISDNPM 3.x is an OS/2-Dialer with support
                        for modem, CAPI 1.1/2.0,xDSL (PPPoE),
                        VPN via PPTP. It supports NAT/IP-
                        Masquerading and has many filter options
                        for dial-, timeout- and package filter.
                        It can be used as ISDN dial-in server
                        with authentification via phone number
                        and/or user id.
                        Author: Willibald Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 544,024     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.WPS.TOOL           : GFD [WPS]: Tools for the WPS
 BIFF.ZIP         3,420 This code will monitor pmmail inboxes for unread mail
                        and keep a xcentre REXX Gauge widget updated.
 RSCRLRW3.ZIP    62,967 Rexx Scroller widget (pre-release 3). This is the
                        third pre release of the Rexx Scroller widget plugin
                        for XWorkplace' XCenter. The TCP/IP monitor script
                        included is a quick hack based on Martin Lafaix
                        original script (you need the original package,
                        which contains a required DLL).
 66,387      bytes in 2   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk