MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cd27a7d
 Today, Tuesday the 18-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_AMIGA                : GamesNet: AMIGA misc
 A16PCKFL.ZIP    23,924 PICK FLOWERS FROM THE GARDEN.
 23,924      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_AMIGA.MISCAD         : GamesNet: AMIGA misc. Tools & AddoNs
 A96F1200.ZIP    10,135 2002 F1 SEASON DATA FOR F1GP-ED 11 JUNE
                        Req. game/misc/F1GP-Ed.lha
 10,135      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 C0CDTSTR.ZIP       378 Data Storm - cheat
 C38DVDLH.ZIP     1,783 David Leadbette s Golf - cheat
 C5CDVBMX.ZIP       694 Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX - cheat
 C79DRKSC.ZIP       533 Dark Sun: Crimson Sands - cheat
 C9BDWNFW.ZIP       481 Dawn Of War - cheat
 CB1DRKSL.ZIP       473 Dark Sun: Shattered Lands - cheat
 CB4DRKSN.ZIP       687 Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager - cheat
 CE4DVGNH.ZIP       418 Dave Gnukem - cheat
 CE6DYFTH.ZIP     3,424 Day of the Tentacle - cheat
 CF0DRKVN.ZIP       674 Dark Venegeance - cheat
 9,545       bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F17M2000.ZIP 1,123,745 Mirage 2000 D Ardennes FS2002 Original
                        Aircraft by OXYD Model adaptation by D.
                        da Silva and Frank Safranek Air file
                        adaptation by Beno t M. Dub New paint by
                        Y-Raymond New paint by Y-Raymond
 F3EPN330.ZIP 3,132,708 FS2002 Pan American Airbus A330-300. Pan
                        Am A330 Package. Pan Am does not
                        currently use any airbus A330 aircraft.
                        This package includes: special panel
                        created by Laurent Negroni. The panel
                        includes night lighting special gauges in
                        convenient locations throttle quadrant
                        and other special effects. The aircraft
                        is reflective includes night textures and
                        blinking lights. The Pan Am A330 comes
                        with moving flaps gear rudder and moving
                        nosewheel nosewheel lights. Original
                        Model file by Project Open Sky POSKY .
                        Repainted in Pan American Airways livery
                        by Zach Palmese. Note to Flightsim.com
                        Database Manager: Can you please use
                        small.gif as the screenshot near the
                        description and panel.gif as the panel
                        picture I would really appreciate this
                        and Thank you Note to Flightsim.com
                        Database Manager: Can you please use
                        small.gif as the screenshot near the
                        description and panel.gif as the panel
                        picture I would really appreciate this
                        and Thank you
 F6CM2000.ZIP   872,376 Mirage 2000-5 Cigognes FS2002 Original
                        Aircraft by OXYD Air file adaptation by
                        Beno t M. Dub New paint by Y-Raymond New
                        paint by Y-Raymond
 FA6LBNKZ.ZIP 1,378,834 Bell UH-1H Left Bank Special Electronic
                        Mission aircraft for Microsoft FS 2002
                        Standard and Pro Editions. Full package.
                        Original aircraft by Jordan Moore. The
                        Left Bank Hueys were used during the
                        Vietnam War to locate and identify enemy
                        radio transmitters and pass this
                        information for immediate action by
                        allied forces. This aircraft depicts The
                        Good as flown by the 371st Radio Research
                        Company 1st Cavalry Division The Bad and
                        The Ugly were it s sister aircraft Jim
                        Bennett and The Ugly were it s sister
                        aircraft Jim Bennett
 FF8HLCX3.ZIP   485,876 FS2000 Extra 300 Halcones aerobatic team
                        The Halcones Aerobatic Team use 5
                        airplanes for the show and 2 for
                        reservation on the ground. Built in
                        Germany by Walter Extra.The Extra 300 is