Good show, Liz!  Stella

-----------------------

The Washington Times

Letters to the editor

Old dinner habits die hard

In his letter "Our genocidal enemies" (Tuesday), Moorthy Muthuswamy says:
"There are Muslim Milosevics in the Middle East and in South Asia, and they
have no difficulty dining with our leaders and even are considered
'partners' in the war on terror."

Milosevic was not in the same league as the Muslim "genocidal enemies." And
why is there still a place of honor at the West's dining table for certain
"partners in the war on terror" who are defaulting? Then again, the United
States did cozy up in the past to those who would come to haunt them on
September 11. Old habits die hard.

LIZ MILANOVICH

Edmonton, Alberta