--- On Sun, 7/25/10, Bob Djurdjevic:

Subject: Kosovo: "Might Is Right" UN Court Rules (July 25)

Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 7:22 PM

FROM HAIKU, MAUI

Three days ago, a news story about a decision by the UN World Court in the
Hague caught my eye, causing the creative juices of a former war correspondent
to well up in me again.  But as I did more research about it, the deeper I dug,
the more I realized that I really had very little new to say on the topic.
Yet, I felt it was the story worth telling. Perhaps now more than ever,
considering the worsening situation on the Arizona border.

So finally, after three days of regurgitating all the implications, I finally
wrote this Truth in Media editorial.  It encompasses and references links to
many of the past pieces I had done on this topic, hopefully without repeating
many.  So check it out...

UN Court at the Hague Rules NATO's Occupation, Kosovo's Secession from Serbia
Was "Legal"

 <http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2010/Kosovo_Kangaroo.html> Kosovo:
"Might Is Right" UN Court Rules

Kangaroo Court Judges Jump Again on Washington Masters' Cue, Making Mockery of
International Justice