-----Original Message-----
From: cdsmirel...@eircom.net [mailto:cdsmirel...@eircom.net]

Dear Freinds

I take the liberty of notifying you about the forthcoming conference to take
place in The Hague 15th to 20th August 2010 – One of the main discussions will
be on Kosovo:  "Kosovo as Precedent: on the Potential Impact of the ICJ Opinion
in Other Struggles for Self-determination".

There are also several sessions on the agenda on the International Criminal
Court in The Hague.

May I please ask you to forward this notice to other people you believe could
to be interested in attending the ILA conference and bringing the truth about
the war in the Balkans to the conference.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

June Kelly
www.icdsmireland.net

REMINDER NOTICE: Conference – “De lure Humanitatis Peace, Justice and
International Law”, The Hague, 15th to 20th August 2010

Reminder notification about the forthcoming conference to take place in The
Hague 15th to 20th August 2010 titled De lure Humanitatis Peace, Justice and
International Law with several sessions on the International Criminal Court
plus a major discussion session on Kosovo eg: "Kosovo as Precedent: on the
Potential Impact of the ICJ Opinion in Other Struggles for Self-determination".

NEW DETAILS re Registration and costs and agenda www.ila2010.org