I sent an email earlier about an inmate who is awaiting his release from Adyala jail
in Rawalpindi. Nazeer Hussain has completed life sentence and his release now depends
on Rs. 100,000 (around $1600). Here is the article if you would like to know more on
this (in urdu):

http://akhbar.urdupoint.com/columns/naukhaiz_akhtar/20-01-02.shtml

I called Ali Chaudhry, the editor of UrduPoint. I mentioned that we would like to
confirm the situation. He will email me with the detials. I plan to meet with Ali and
Gul-Naukhez (author of the above article) while I am in Pakistan. I will also try to
visit Nazeer Hussain in Adyala jail.

If you are interested in donating, please contact me ASAP. I will be leaving on Feb 1
so there is not much time left. Remember, any amount is better than no amount. Even if
you can spare $10, do so. I plan to collect atleast $1000 from here and I know we can
do it in a heart beat. I will report by the end of Feb when I am back.

Best Regards,
Nauman Faridi
919-465-1316 res
919-248-6118 off

FARIDI NETWORK - "Sharing the Knowledge"
http://faridi.net