Hi all,
        I have been trying to update my DailyUpdate to NewsClipper and have run
into a bit of a snag. Everytime I try to run the script, just like I did
DailyUpdate, I get and error. The message below is displayed...

NewsClipper.cfg did not return a true value at NewsClipper.pl line 128.

I have been pulling my hair out over this one but have had no success.
Please help.

Thanks.

- Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 http://www.archane.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    http://www.radl.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.hobby-masters.com

"I do not know with what weapons the third World War will
be fought, but I know that the fourth will be fought with
sticks and stones."
                                          -Albert Einstein

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.