Chris Stanford wrote:

> Hi all,
>         I have been trying to update my DailyUpdate to NewsClipper and have run
> into a bit of a snag. Everytime I try to run the script, just like I did
> DailyUpdate, I get and error. The message below is displayed...
>
> NewsClipper.cfg did not return a true value at NewsClipper.pl line 128.

I have ran across this problem as well. It looks like NewsClipper.pl is
not finding the config file. As a rough guess, I tried inserting "-c
NewsClipper.cfg" just after NewsClipper.pl when running from the
commandline to include the default NewsClipper config file and it seems
to be working. Another thing to watch out for is that you have the
Time-modules installed. The program worked flawlessly once the config
file was found.

Regards...jmcc
John McCormac            * Hack Watch News
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       * 22 Viewmount,
Voice:   +353-51-873640  * Waterford,
BBS&Fax: +353-51-850143  * Ireland
http://www.hackwatch.com/~kooltek

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.