I was able to install the Open Source version using ActivePerl on Windows
2000 RC2 without any problems but when I attempt to run the test in the
README I get :

Can't locate NewsClipper/Globals.pm in @INC (@INC contains:C:/Perl/lib
C:/Perl/site/lib . ) at c:\progra~1\newsclipper\bin\NewsClipper.pl line 242.
Undefined subroutine &main::DEBUG called at
c:\progra~1\newsclipper\bin\NewsClipper.pl line 701.
END failed--cleanup aborted.

This is my introduction to Perl so I'm kinda stuck. I copied Globals.pm to
c:\perl\lib but still got the same error.

When installing I did get :

"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.

What am I not understanding ?

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.