On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Matthew J Pawlowski wrote:

> Can't locate NewsClipper/Globals.pm in @INC (@INC contains:C:/Perl/lib
> C:/Perl/site/lib . ) at c:\progra~1\newsclipper\bin\NewsClipper.pl line 242.

Okay. Make sure that the News Clipper modules really did get installed in the
NewsClipper subdirectory of your c:\perl\lib (or something like that).

> Undefined subroutine &main::DEBUG called at
> c:\progra~1\newsclipper\bin\NewsClipper.pl line 701.
> END failed--cleanup aborted.

That's a bug which has been fixed in the upcoming version.

> This is my introduction to Perl so I'm kinda stuck. I copied Globals.pm to
> c:\perl\lib but still got the same error.

It should be in c:\perl\lib\NewsClipper. In fact, all the files in the
NewsClipper subdirectory of the tar file should have been copied there...

> When installing I did get :
>
> "my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
> "my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.

That's a harmless bug in Time::ParseDate.

David