On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Denver wrote:

> Hey..I finally got newsclipper to install without any errors.  But now when
> I try to do a test to see if the script works. I get this error message.
> What does this mean? How can I fix this?
>
> [revned@cs:/export/home0/revned/cgi-bin/NewsClipper-1.17-os/SampleFiles]$
> perl -a ~/cgi-bin/NewsClipper-1.17-os/NewsClipper.pl Can't locate
> NewsClipper/Globals.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i686-

Did you do "make NewsClipper_Cleanup" after "make install" like the README
says? Somehow your module_path variable did not get set in your
NewsClipper.cfg file. Find the location of your NewsClipper/Globals.pm file,
and edit your NewsClipper.cfg to point to the directory.

e.g. /path/to/NewsClipper/Globals.pm means module_path => '/path/to'

David