On Sat, 3 Jun 2000, Marko Petek wrote:

> I am getting the following error when trying to use the newsclipper

What version of NC?

> C:\Arquivos de programas\newsclipper\bin>perl newsclipper.pl
> "my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at C:/Perl/site/lib
> /Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.

Maybe you have an older version of the Timedate distribution?

> It seems that the problem came after I changed the modulepath parameter in
> newsclipper.cfg to
>
> 'modulepath' => "perl/lib"

modulepath is only necessary if you installed News Clipper in single-user mode
(i.e. make it "" in this case). It should point to the directory which holds
the NewsClipper with the files Cache.pm, AcquisitionFunctions.pm, etc in it.

David