Dear Fellows,

I am getting the following error when trying to use the newsclipper

C:\Arquivos de programas\newsclipper\bin>perl newsclipper.pl
"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at C:/Perl/site/lib
/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at C:/Perl/site/lib
/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
Name "NewsClipper::Globals::errors" used only once: possible typo at C:/Perl/lib
/Exporter.pm line 166.
Subroutine new redefined at C:/Perl/lib/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 22.
Subroutine get redefined at C:/Perl/lib/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 44.
Subroutine GetTimeCached redefined at C:/Perl/lib/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 60.
Subroutine _IsStillValid redefined at C:/Perl/lib/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 76.
Subroutine _Outdated redefined at C:/Perl/lib/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 109.
Can't locate object method "new" via package "NewsClipper::Cache" at C:/Perl/lib
/NewsClipper/Cache.pm line 25.

It seems that the problem came after I changed the modulepath parameter in newsclipper.cfg to

'modulepath' => "perl/lib"

Thks

Marko