After years of being on this list and not being able to use the application
I'm still not ready to give up on the idea of using Newsclipper.  Yes, I've
been following Newsclipper for years but I've yet to find a server that has
everything I need to run it.  I've decided to give it another go and it
appears I'm still missing a few modules.  After looking over the following
(my error message from the install) could someone suggest the exact modules
that I need my web host to install.

-----------------------------
Warning: prerequisite File::Cache 0.09 not found at (eval 2) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite HTML::FormatText 0 not found at (eval 2) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite HTML::TreeBuilder 0 not found at (eval 2) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite Time::CTime 0 not found at (eval 2) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite Time::ParseDate 0 not found at (eval 2) line 220

Thanks,

Vernon

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.