On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> While the Handler server is down does anyone have a pointer to a tarball of
> handlers?  (I thought that David used to provide one on the NewsClipper
> site, but I don't see it there anymore...)

I stopped doing a tarball because the version of the handler you get
depends on the version of NC you are running. (Hm... I guess I could
do a tarball for the most recent version of NC...)

Sorry about the handler server problems. I was out of town and didn't
have a net connection like I thought I would. :(

Also, the transfer to the new web and handler servers has been
delayed. I expect it to occur in the next couple of days. You
shouldn't see any interruption in service.

Thanks for your patience,
David