Hi --

I'm installing the open source version on a Windows box, but having problems. I
upgraded to the latest version of all the requisite Perl modules, and then tried the
obligatory "perl makefile.pl," with the following results:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
D:/ActivePerl/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
"my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
D:/ActivePerl/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
News Clipper could not determine your home directory. I tried to get your home
directory using both getpwuid and your HOME environment variable.

Any thoughts?

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.