> > "my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
>D:/ActivePerl/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
> > "my" variable $j masks earlier declaration in same statement at
>D:/ActivePerl/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm line 743.
>
> Harmless, but you could send email to the author of Time::ParseDate.
> You could also remove the "my" on $j on line 743.

Solved this problem updating my version of the Time/Date modules. Should have done
this first, but didn't.

> The registry entry should have been set when you did "perl
> Makefile.PL", but there may be a bug there. You can try to debug
> Makefile.PL, or set the registry entry yourself using regedit.

Fixed this too. Had to go in and monkey with the makefile a little -- it wasn't
detecting the Windows platform properly. Strange.

In other questions, is the open source version as constrained as the other versions?
In other words, do you only allow one handler to be used? Because it wants to go to
your handler server, but a) it says it can only grab one handler, and b) it says the
handler server is down.

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.