Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a way of conceal the not so new news. For
example, some slow updating sources may have news which are not updated
until say two days later. Is there a way to not let these old news items
show up on the output file? So that I can set a time frame for the output
file, if no news updated on the source after the time frame, then the
already obtained news are not news and should not be shown.

I have checked the mailing list archive, but could not find a similar
answer.

Regards

--
Nikol Su                         W e   C a r e
EYO Technologies Pty Ltd  On-line PC supplier