I've just installed NewsClipper (free version) and have tried running the
sample script. When I do, I get the following message:

"Couldn't determine which version of the handler yahootopstories to download
because the server is down. Try again in a while, and send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if the problem exists."

This messages is repeated for all the handlers in the sample script and I've
been receiving this message for the past few hours. I've checked the config
files and can't see anything wrong.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the handler server? Is there a
way I can install the handlers locally so that they don't need to be
downloaded to run?

The only other source of this problem may be my firewall which I'm currently
investigating.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ben

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes).