I have written a handler to go to the Boeing news site.
http://www.boeing.com/news/releases

There's nothing tricky about the handler, but often I get a 2 or 3 day
old version of that page from the site.  I traced the problem all the
way to the user agent's request - the old data is actually coming from
the site.

Is there any way for me to ask the site for it's latest version of this
URL - sort of like Shift-Refresh in a browser?  Anyone ever run into
this problem?

Thanks,
Nickie

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes).