Hi David,

Thanks for the update on your involvement with News Clipper and
congratulations on the appointment. It's too bad that more users haven't
seen the power of NC, but I guess that can be attributed to the dwindling
handler library and more news sites moving to the RDF format.

I continue to use NC faithfully everyday to check the sites that are
interesting to me and have finally begun to get a "handle" on how to
create custom handlers. I plan to incorporate it into several of the
websites that I am developing. Thanks for continuing to make the code
available and I hope to be able to contribute to the ongoing development
of this useful tool.

Regards,
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration