Hello,

On news.software.nntp, Carlo Fusco told me to send my patches to this
list - but I have never received any message from it.

What is the best procedure? A link towards a web site, or an
attachement?

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas,                                     ICQ : 8823153
Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and