On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, you wrote:

> On news.software.nntp, Carlo Fusco told me to send my patches to this
> list - but I have never received any message from it.

Due to a number of reasons that basically sum up as heavy work overload, the
list has been very so and so lately. That said, things are improving
right now, although the response will still be slow for a while.

I have received a few patches, and I did start a few things myself. The
most important one being handling of messages with NULs in.

Since the complaints have been few, and again, due to my workload over the
last few months, these things have not received particular priority. With
the release of the latest INN, time seems to have become ripe for a new
version.

> What is the best procedure? A link towards a web site, or an
> attachement?

Please, only use attachments for small patches.

Egil