Thank you everyone for your help, it does appear that this matches
closest to Greater Yellowlegs (on Stokes).   The sonograms are pretty
close to Stokes' Greater Yellowlegs too.

I just noticed that I am losing strength of nfc's with my current workflow.

My recorder records WMA files (this is Microsoft I think)....but it is
an Olympus recorder.
Then I convert the file into WAV.   (This doesn't cause a loss of
quality, but the file gets 6-7x larger).

Then to use Raven Lite, I have to make the file <1 minute long.

So I cut and paste the recording of interest into another Audacity
file of less than 1 minute in length.  I export it as WAV.

Then when I open the WAV in Raven Lite it appears to lose strength of nfc's.

This is a problem since Raven Lite is really nice for viewing sonograms.

Any suggestions on a better workflow?  It's really pretty fun to have
a nice minute section with 5-10 calls to try and figure out.

Sincerely,
Andrew