Hi all,

My environment consists of many zones (clients) that shares files that are
served out by a single file server.  Each sets clients have different owners
and purposes so do not share the same user-namespace between each other (or the
NFS server).  After migrating the file server to a Solaris 10, we are plagued
with NFS4ERR_BADOWNER errors (nfsmapid cannot find an equivalent user on the
file server).

Given that these clients need to maintain its own user-namespace, is there a
solution that does not involve dropping down to NFSv3?

--
Just me,
Wire ...