Hi, i was excited when Coraid add support for Solaris
Operating System. I already download the Driver Source
Code from the Coraid Site. And I succeded to compile
it with my Solaris System (Amd Opteron) as CORDaoe
package. But I found that the aoectl won't attach with
the /dev, so every time I running the aoectl list
<aoechan number> it showing error that /dev/aoectl not
founded. I tried to attach it with devfsadm -i aoectl
but it didn't work. I realized that Coraid  only
compiled the code for SPARC system. But is anyone had
solution for this problem. Thank you