nick wrote:
> Here is about 10 pages of the snoop.  I dont think the attach file is workign
> for me so Ill paste it in here.

Was the snoop output taken when you got the errors for
`ls -l` ?  It does not look like it since I only see writes going
over the wire. For this to be helpful, we will need the snoop
output when you get the errors.  Also, are there other NFS messages
on the console?

Have you observed networking or other issues between the client and
the server.  The badcalls value is incremented when calls to the
server fail or timeout. I also see a good number of RPC badxid values.
Possibly indicative of  networking or server issues.

Thanks,
Mahesh