Hello all.  I'm having an issue using NFS in OpenSolaris 2009.06.  I have a
Linux server (Mandriva) whose shares I'm trying to connect to, and for some
unown reason, I keep failing.  I've searched for a while and have tried all
kinds of different solutions but nothing has worked so far.

Here is the output of [i]showmount -e mandibox.drenet.local[/i]:
export list for mandibox.drenet.local:
/home/andre/Videos *
/backups           *
/home/andre        *

Here is my /etc/vfstab file on OS:
#device         device          mount           FS      fsck    mount   mount
#to mount       to fsck         point           type    pass    at boot options
#
/devices        -               /devices        devfs   -       no      -
/proc           -               /proc           proc    -       no      -
ctfs            -               /system/contract ctfs   -       no      -
objfs           -               /system/object  objfs   -       no      -
sharefs         -               /etc/dfs/sharetab       sharefs -       no
-
fd              -               /dev/fd         fd      -       no      -
swap            -               /tmp            tmpfs   -       yes     -
/dev/zvol/dsk/rpool/swap        -               -               swap    -
no      -
mandibox:/home/andre    -       /mnt/mandibox   nfs     -       yes     rw

Here is my /etc/exports file on my Linux server:
# generated by drakhosts.pl
/home/andre *(no_root_squash,async,insecure,subtree_check,rw)
/backups *(no_root_squash,async,insecure,no_subtree_check,rw)
/home/andre/Videos *(no_root_squash,async,insecure,subtree_check,rw)

Output of [i]getent hosts 10.0.0.100[/i]:
10.0.0.100     mandibox.drenet.local

I've tried different things, such as specifying NFS version 3 (via the command
as well as via /etc/default/nfs file) and adding the "fsid=0" option to my
/etc/exports file, but to no avail.

Can anyone help a solaris noob out?