On 8/14/17 4:32 PM, Malahal Naineni wrote:
Hi Matt and Bill, we were able to reproduce this crash very easily with a sleep after
closing "fd" . After my fix, things worked fine. The changes are a lot but
mostly trivial. Appreciate any high level review.

If a hackish band-aid is what you want, that's no skin off my nose.

ganesha changes (last but one commit at
https://github.com/ganltc/nfs-ganesha/commits/ibm2.3).

Corresponding ntirpc commit (last commit)
https://github.com/ganltc/ntirpc/commits/ibm2.3

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Malahal Naineni <mala...@gmail.com