On 9/1/17 6:09 PM, Frank Filz wrote:
Lately, we have been plagued by a lot of intermittent test failures.

I have seen intermittent failures in pynfs WRT14, WRT15, and WRT16. These
have not been resolved by the latest ntirpc pullup.

Details?  What's WRT16?

My pynfs results say:

WRT13    st_write.testDoubleWrite                                 : PASS
WRT14    st_write.testLargeWrite                                  : PASS
WRT15    st_write.testSizes                                       : PASS
WRT18    st_write.testChangeGranularityWrite                      : FAILURE
           consecutive SETATTR(mode)'s don't all change change
           attribute
WRT19    st_write.testStolenStateid                               : PASS
Command line asked for 584 of 668 tests
Of those: 10 Skipped, 2 Failed, 2 Warned, 570 Passed