On 9/20/17 9:31 AM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
On 9/20/17 8:57 AM, Jeff Layton wrote:
FSAL_GPFS still needs to be converted to use the new interface (not too
hard to do, but I'd rather it be done by someone who is able to test the
result).

I have a patch for FSAL_CEPH more or less ready to go, but I'm having to
rework some of the underlying ceph support. Once that's done and merged,
the FSAL_CEPH patch should be mergeable.
Sounds good!

Grumble.  Every once in awhile, Thunderbird tacks my trailing comment
onto the previous indentation.

Sounds good!