Hello all,

I am trying new things in our project board. Let me know if the approach is
okay, or you would like to change something.

1. Adding issues in github:
   It seems like only when there is an issue, I can assign it to the developer
actively working on it. For example, in
2.7 board I have created a issue for "FSAL_PSEDUO" reference and assigned to
Frank for now (as an example).
https://github.com/orgs/nfs-ganesha/projects/1 If you are not planning to work
actively on it for this release cycle,
feel free to move it in backlog or reassign to someone else.

2. New label "should_be_backported"
    I have created a new label for our github issue to mark the bug fix that we
would like to backport for earlier
version as well.

3. New board: NFS-Ganesha wish list
   Treat this as a dumping ground for all things that you want but don't have
time. With increasing community, we new
members would be excited to work on them. I have added link to Frank's google
doc on Ganesha punch list.

4. NFS-Ganesha 2.6 board:
   As NFS-Ganesha 2.6 is feature complete, I am using this board to track if we
have test coverage and documentation for
key features. If not, we can focus on adding them.

5. Automation in board:
   I will set rules in board, so that whenever an issue is closed, it moves
automatically to done.

Thanks,
Supriti

------
Supriti Singh SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham
Norton,
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)