Hi Maxim,

After searching the archives, I found the solution which you had
answered before:
https://www.ruby-forum.com/t/trouble-getting-the-request-body-of-a-http-post/180463/4

The code that reads the body is:
    rc = ngx_http_read_client_request_body(r,
                              ngx_http_foo_body_handler);

    if (rc >= NGX_HTTP_SPECIAL_RESPONSE) {
      return rc;
    }