Hi Maxim,

Thank you so much for your explaination.

I have another question. If i have an empty string in my payload, it
skips the phase handler completely.

Example: curl -X POST http://localhost/proxy/profile/alice/comment -d
'' -H 'Content-Type: application/json'

the flag "-d ''"

I do doing it at NGX_HTTP_ACCESS_PHASE in the handler. It seems that
if "content_length = 0", it skips the access phase handler as well?

Does this have to do with what we discussed?