Am 18-06-2014 20:46, schrieb Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu:
Oh god 1350$

Per year.

It's cheap compared to some other commercial Servers, from my point of view.

On 18/06/2014 16:49, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:22:24AM -0300, Fabiano Furtado Pessoa Coelho wrote:
Dear Ruslan,

Can you post an example of using this hash feature?

Thanks in advance.
     upstream u {
        hash $binary_remote_addr consistent;
        server 10.0.0.1;
        server 10.0.0.2;
        server 10.0.0.3;
     }

You can use any expression as the "key", e.g.

        hash $cookie_uid consistent;

It all depends on your needs actually.