Keep in mind the breaking changes from 1.2 to 2.1

@codegoblin

Can you expand on how you want to use config serialization to reuse configs
in different app domain ? Is it that you only don't want to pay the cost of
reading the config again upon each AppDomain creation ? I see a lot of
problems with this approach if that's the case.

--
Sidar Ok

http://www.sidarok.com
http://www.twitter.com/sidarok