2009/7/6 Fabio Maulo <fabioma...@gmail.com>:
> No that mean that mean that if you can prove that the cause is inside NH and
> we can do something ok.

Not being an expert in NHibernate architecture, how exactly should I
go about "proving" this? Some more information here would be helpful.

> If you can't prove that the problem is inside NH well... you should find the
> place where create the issue.

This doesn't seem very helpful: isn't the NHibernate team interested
in seeing NHibernate working on Mono?

> When a framework is working without problems on windows and has a problem in
> Mono the most probably is an issue in Mono, and Mono's users should help to
> improve it and not asking workaround everywhere.

I must admit, I'm not sure I understand your attitude: the bug was
being seemed to be thrown from a call to the NHibernate framework, so
the first place I raised it was with you guys. This seems like a
reasonable first step to me, and I don't see how this is "asking
workaround everywhere."

If the issue is with Mono, it would be helpful if you could point me
in the right direction, letting me know which Mono/System/NHibernate
class is causing the problem. We all benefit if I can find the right
result and raise it with the correct people.

Sincerely...

-- Ricardo Gladwell