Hi Ricardo.

Take it easy Ricardo, nobody is being hostile here :)

I my opinion it's a Mono problem, and you should create an issue here
http://mono-project.com/Bugs.
If it's a Mono bug, there is nothing we can do. Or Maybe if we find the
problem, we can workaround it, but I don't think is a good idea, Mono is a
open source project, so like NHibernate you can report this issue and wait
to the commiters fix the problems, and with a patch this may go faster.

I hope this clarify the situation.
Cheers

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 7:36 AM, Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladw...@gmail.com

--