Hi Tuna,

Thanks for your help!  After consulting with the Oracle guys I found
an even more appropriate solution.  If I run the following two
commands when I open my session then all select statements will
operate in a case insensitive manner:

ALTER SESSION SET NLS_SORT='BINARY_CI' ;
ALTER SESSION SET NLS_COMP='LINGUISTIC';

Now I just need to figure out how to an ad-hoc SQL command where I
don't expect any return values (i.e. an ExecuteNotQuery type
operation).

Thanks,
Colin

On Jul 16, 5:45 pm, Tuna Toksoz <[email protected]> wrote:
> And I hope you are not going to ignore me this time.
>
> Tuna Toksöz
> Eternal sunshine of the open source mind.
>
> http://devlicio.us/blogs/tuna_toksozhttp://tunatoksoz.comhttp://twitter.com/tehlike
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Colin Bowern <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > How would one do an UPPER(Foo) = 'BAR' criteria in NHibernate (not
> > using HQL) using criteria.Add(....)?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Colin- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to