@Wolfgang - The particular database has a case sensitive collation set
on it from what I can tell.  SQL Server has the ability to do the same
although it is most common to use a case insensitive collation as far
as I have seen.  Ideally we would change the database but in this case
the impact is not well understood.

@Tuna - Thanks for your help! I figured it out:

using (IDbCommand command = session.Connection.CreateCommand())
{
    command.CommandText = "ALTER SESSION SET NLS_SORT='BINARY_CI'";
    command.ExecuteNonQuery();
    command.CommandText = "ALTER SESSION SET NLS_COMP='LINGUISTIC'";
    command.ExecuteNonQuery();
}


On Jul 20, 3:05 am, dummerchen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Isn't a simple "like" doing the trick ? At least with SQL Serve it's
> case-insensitive:
>
> ... Add(Expression.Like("Foo", "Bar") ...
>
> --
> Wolfgang
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to