Hi,

On a mapped entity I have a Dictionary<string, string> that is mapped
successfully for data retrieval as follows:

    <map name="Properties" table="EntityProperty" >
      <key column="EntityID"/>
      <index column="Title" type="System.String"/>
      <element column="Value" type="System.String"/>
    </map>

When I try to export the schema my unmentioned surrogate primary key
is not included (which I would expect). Is there a way that I can
include this in the mapping, much as I would for an idbag? (The field
is required for my database unit testing setup).

Additionally, I cannot persist values mapped as above, even when I
include cascade="all-delete-orphan". Please could somebody tell me
where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks in advance, Carl